If you have a sweet tooth, this recipe is the perfect solution for you.
Yesterday was Saturday and I was about to watch a movie, I wanted a snack but didn’t know what and that’s when I came with this super easy and delicious idea.
Who doesn’t love Strawberries? Who doesn’t love chocolate? Who doesn’t love OREOS!
Now, imagine all of those things together. It’s a recipe to die for!
Just to make it clear, this is not a low calorie recipe or a “light” recipe. It’s just a snack that will make happy your body and soul, so no regrets here.
- 10 Strawberries
- 70 g 75% Dark Chocolate
- 8 Crushed Oreos
- Put all the oreos in any clean bag you have available in your kitchen. Then, crush them with a pestle or with a rolling pin, add oreos in a small bowl after.
- Wash and dry the strawberries.
- Cut chocolate into small pieces (very carefully please), then put them into a small container. After this, you’ve got two options: 1. You can melt the chocolate in the microwave for about two minutes, the time will always depend on your microwave because all microwaves are different. 2. Or you can melt the chocolate on a bain-marie, but this will require more time and we would have to change the title of this recipe lol.
- Place baking paper on a flat tray.
- Dip each strawberry in the chocolate and then in the crushed oreos, place them on the baking paper and let them set. If you are in a tropical country, you can put let them set in the fridge for a few minutes.
Maria is a qualified personal trainer, fitness instructor, nutrition coach, Chef and athlete. Her philosophy is, basically, based on transforming body and mindset simultaneously to achieve the best results from inside out. Boosting energy levels and improving overall health are her main keys to help you out have the body you have always dreamed of. Her methods are 100% natural and healthy.