I have for you what will boost your breakfast and make you save calories and money. Have you looked at the ingredients’ list of any commercial cocoa puffed or flavoured puffed rice in the market? They are often packed with a lot of sugar, fat and calories, apart from its elevated price. I think we could have better and cheaper options and that’s why I created this easy recipe.
It’s so easy to make and you will save a lot of money. It’s super delicious and it works for breakfast or snack.
Remember, it will be up to you how sweet or ow crispy the final result is. You can decrease or increase the ingredient’s amount and the cooking time in the oven, in order to suit your personal preferences.
We will get to the recipe soon, but first I want to give you a quick breakfast idea (Photo above): Greek yogurt, strawberries, raspberries, mango, oats and our delicious choco crispy puffed rice! Yummy!
Choco Rice Puff
- 2 Cups Puffed Rice
- 1 Table Spoon Cocoa Powder
- 2 Table Spoon Honey
- 1 tsp vainilla essence
- 1 Table Spoon Coconut oil
- Pre-heat the oven 85 degrees celsius.
- Prepare a flat tray with baking paper.
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well until the ingredients are well combined.
- Place the puffed rice flat on the tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15 – 18 minutes until dry. Note: Make sure to check the cocoa rice puff after 10 minutes go by, everybody likes a different texture, if you don’t like it so crunchy just leave it less time in the oven.
- Allow the puffed rice to cool down.
- Put away in a closed glass container.
Maria is a qualified personal trainer, fitness instructor, nutrition coach, Chef and athlete. Her philosophy is, basically, based on transforming body and mindset simultaneously to achieve the best results from inside out. Boosting energy levels and improving overall health are her main keys to help you out have the body you have always dreamed of. Her methods are 100% natural and healthy.