It’s been a while since the last time I made brownies. For this recipe I really wanted to combined a bit of my knowledge and all the knowledge taken from the different places I worked before on how to make brownies. So I made my own Fudge Brownie recipe and I am sure you will absolutely love it! (of course if you like fudge brownies lol)
It’s easier than you think. Let’s bake!
Please if you make this recipe share your photos with me on social media @fitmariamaria
- Portions: About 6 brownies (depending on your baking tray’s size)
- 2 eggs
- 70g Olive Oil
- 170g brown sugar (or white sugar)
- 100g melted dark chocolate
- 15g cocoa powder
- 100g flour
- A pinch of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven at 170° degrees
- Gently whisk the eggs and olive oil together
- Add brown sugar and whisk gently
- Add melted chocolate and mix with a spatula
- Sieve cocoa powder and mix well with spatula
- Sieve flour and mix well with spatula
- Add baking powder and salt and mix well
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper at the bottom (or some oil and flour)
- Pour your batter in the tray evenly
- Bake for 24 minutes in your pre-heated oven
- Leave it cool down a little bit and dig in!
If you make this recipe don’t forget to share your photos with me on social media @fitmariamaria
Can’t wait to see your own versions!
Maria is a qualified personal trainer, fitness instructor, nutrition coach, Chef and athlete. Her philosophy is, basically, based on transforming body and mindset simultaneously to achieve the best results from inside out. Boosting energy levels and improving overall health are her main keys to help you out have the body you have always dreamed of. Her methods are 100% natural and healthy.