Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Core Ebook
For who is this ebook?
- Someone that wishes to reconnect with their body
- Someone looking to build a more aesthetic core
- Someone dealing with lack of core activation when training
- Someone looking to improve their relationship with food
- Someone looking for a body and mental transformation
- Someone that wants to know how to deal with distasis recti
- Someone looking to discover how to engage the core
- Someone looking to improve overall performance
- Pre and post natal women
- Someone dealing with weak posture, stiff neck, stiff shoulders, stiff back
- Someone wanting to recover from, treat or relieve lower back pain
- Someone dealing with muscular imbalances
- Someone looking to increase exercise difficulty in a progressive and smart way
- Someone that’s looking for the tools to achieve optimal health
What will you find on this ebook?
We will navigate together in the deep sea of the core. The core is complex and it involves different muscles that together work as a whole in order to provide you with enough stability, balance and strength to hold you up and make you move in an efficient way while staying away form injuries and making you progress with your training in a better and faster way.
If this sounds like something ideal for you, do not wait any longer and start today