Your perfect side dish is here! If you are looking to make your meal prep easier or simply save some time in the kitchen, you should give this recipe a try. It is delicious, healthy and easy to make.
- 500g baby potatoes cured in half
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Parsley topside
- 5 garlic cloves
- A pinch of himalayan salt
- Black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Turn on the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut each potatoes in half and wash them and drain well.
- Wash, dry and chop the parsley leaves and peal the garlic cloves.
- Place the potatoes into a dip baking tray and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix the potatoes well with a spoon and roast in the oven for 55 min until soften.
Maria is a qualified personal trainer, fitness instructor, nutrition coach, Chef and athlete. Her philosophy is, basically, based on transforming body and mindset simultaneously to achieve the best results from inside out. Boosting energy levels and improving overall health are her main keys to help you out have the body you have always dreamed of. Her methods are 100% natural and healthy.