How to make a delicious and easy Green Juice!
- 2 leaves of kale
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 round slices of pineapple
- 1 cucumber with skin on
- A third of a green apple
- Ice (Quantity is up to you)
- 600ml of cold water
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and mix
- Then you have got 2 options:
- You can pass the juice through a colander if you do not like the crumbs. Just be aware that you will miss fiber content in it if you do so. Or
- Leave it in the fridge setting for a couple of minutes and drink it how it is without losing any fiber content
Maria is a qualified personal trainer, fitness instructor, nutrition coach, Chef and athlete. Her philosophy is, basically, based on transforming body and mindset simultaneously to achieve the best results from inside out. Boosting energy levels and improving overall health are her main keys to help you out have the body you have always dreamed of. Her methods are 100% natural and healthy.